In this episode, our three executive Coaches give sound advice on: “I’m the CEO of a mid-size company. My leadership has been affected by the unending uncertainty of the past 18 months. The two areas I am concerned about are creating a culture that achieves high engagement from the employees and defining a strategy that is nimble.”
Listen in as our Executive coaches share insights and tools which will help you learn:
- How high engagement can be part of your “nimble strategy.”
- How do you define employee engagement?
- What are the three components of employee engagement?
- How as a CEO do you lead alone, or do you enlist the expertise of your leadership team?
- Why is it so difficult to lead in uncertain times and why having a nimble strategy is imperative?
Tools: Leading Transformation: How to take charge of your Company’s future by Nathan Furr, Kyle Nel and Thomas Zoega Ramsoy; Harvard Business Review Press